Gosh, today has been crazy. In the past twent-four hours I have been told how great I am with voicing publicly my feelings about God. Yet there shouldn't be anything good about it. Actually, one person said I could be a preacher and the other time I was applauded after explaining how Youth Encounter was for me. Even though I totally lost my train of thought and changed what I wanted to say after beginning a sentence.
But naturally it's never always rainbows and sunshine. In Basic Drawing, something freaked me out to the point I couldn't sit still and my heart began racing. Heart racing is great...after running. I had not been running, but my heart felt like it was going faster than it ever had. Felt like the beats were feathery, like they could stop at anytime. Looking back, it was probably nonsense, but I'm glad it's over. I'm glad the whole semester is over. On to Basic Painting seventh hour and enjoying the pure contentment that sweeps into my life when I'm dealing with creating an art project. I'm just going to feel lost this summer. No art classes, haha.
Music is so dominating lately. In my life, my mind, heck it dominates the book I'm reading. May as well deal with my sanity some way. It's beautiful, hearing all the different voices that create music. That's why I don't understand people who only allow themselves to listen to one type of music. What if you actually like a different kind of music after listening to it? Why restain yourself from finding songs that may (or may not) relate to you even more than what you're listening to? I couldn't imagine listening to one type of music for more than part of a month.
Okay, time to get ready for beddie by time.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment