Confronted a friend about something Julia brought to my attention.
I won't lie, I was hoping that she was lying to me.
The other person didn't even suspect Julia to be the one to tell me.
Then told me how horrible Julia is when I'm not around.
Honestly, Julia, go ask that jerk back out if you only broke up because of me.
I don't give a frick anymore.
I just want someone to hurt like I did.
Forgiveness?
Love?
Hope?
What the heck are those?
Something everyone else tastes everyday, all day.
Yet when I think the story has past and I can hope again, BAM, there's another freking door smashing my face in.
Calm down, screaming and yelling fixes nothing.
Ask her what's wrong, why's she being this way.
Obviously there's built up anger.
There, asked about.
Whether she tells me or not now is her choice.
I'm gonna get off the computer.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment