I've long since known that I am...empathetic to the point my moods will blend with others.
Staying up late like this, being alone this, being high off being me...
It's bliss.
Having the pure desire to run outside and scream lyrics to a song while just jumping around and dancing to it, honestly it must be the nothingness of not having anyone speaking to me.
"A teenage vow in a parking lot, til tonight do us part."
Oh how I love Fall Out Boy.
So, since they're considering medicating me, I've decided that I need to list how I can be.
Yep, they're deciding to medicate me, proof I'm the crazy -insert dark stereotype- I've been saying I am.
First off, I can be depressed. At this point, I don't notice hunger until it's to the point that I feel sick when I eat. Generally, there's a lack of feeling selfworth and various feelings of guilt and loneliness that I wouldn't bother with if I had been feeling normal. These feeling lead to cutting, even though it doesn't help with the feelings.
Then, on a completely different side of the coin, I feel hyperactive. These have actually gotten worse and during periods where we have school I take Melatonan pills to help me sleep. Even with them, if I'm in this state, I'll wake up multiple times in the night. I think the most was three. Usually, though, it's only twice. Once in the middle of the night and the other half an hour or so before Mom wakes me up. I feel like doing things, though supressing that urge is easy...until I put my mind on something and then everything about me is obsessed on that task. There are points where I'll feel too big for my skin and feel like screaming until that feeling goes away, but since I've introduced myself to cutting, these have been fewer. I've been going through something like this and have realized that if I stay up too late, and then actually talk to someone, well, last night I had an interest conversation where I just couldn't shut my mouth and didn't stop thinking of things to say, even though I repeated myself, I think.
Sounds...horrible so far! Haha, there are moments where I feel neither of these though. I feel just... at peace, content with life in most situations, happy in others, sad in others, but not enough of either to feel perfect or worthless. It's the best.
Don't worry, you'll probably never notice these changes unless you catch me at weak moment. Generally I can keep myself seemingly ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment