Today has been...insanity.
One moment, sitting on the couch is perfectly fine.
The next, I feel like screaming at this screwed up world, though nothing's changed at all.
I'm going through moments of being perfectly fine, able to deal with everything, to being able to deal with nothing.
The cure? Locking myself into my older brother's room because it's pretty empty, and listening to the same song over and over.
Earlier today, I went outside in the snow, 17 degrees, wearing only shoes, skinny jeans, a tank top with a hoodie over it, and a hat with five dollars. I went to Casey's and got 20 oz of hot chocolate and candies. Even though all I really wanna do is just go to sleep.
School...I'm dreading going tomorrow, though I know that once there I'll act perfectly normal..well, stable, at least. And feeling like I do now will be less likely. Right now, I feel like the next person to say the wrong thing to me will be screamed at. That won't really happen. I'm too quiet.
A friend of mine told me I shouldn't have been sleeping until noon this morning because I was talking about how upset I was about how my dad woke me up.
Sorry I hadn't slept well this week and went to bed late! Maybe next time I'll take my brain out of my head and tell it that it needs to shut down at a decent time! Gosh.
Okay, since not much has happened today, I think I'll end this post and find something else to do while I wait for Mom to come home.
The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. ~Benjamin Franklin
No comments:
Post a Comment